Saturday, June 14, 2008

How to find love if you're ugly

Welcome to my new series, "Asinine Blog of the Week". It occurred to me how many blogs people are writing these days, and I figured there's got to be some pretty good material out there.

As most of you know, I work in the online dating industry. I came across an online dating site that I think would be perfect for those unfortunate souls who have a harder time than most getting a date. Say for example, those with with extra limbs, unusual facial growths, eyepatches, and unfortunate birth defects. InmateConnection.com is a lovely personals site to meet inmates looking for love. Including men and women, this seems like the perfect place to meet that special someone.

Take for example Michael Marple, whose interests include country music, reading, crossword puzzles, murder, working out, running, classic cars, good conversation and making new friends. He's looking for someone who can be open minded, honest, sincere and are not interested in playing head games. Now I ask you ladies, does it really get any better than that?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

bahaha! why don't we own this site?? can you imagine marketing this...oh boy!